Are you a creative, young, inspired and fierce digital content writer with an interest in lifestyle and entertainment content?
Are you also passionate about South African pop culture? Are you on top of digital and entertainment trends, from writing really cool stuff to Photography, Editing or being the annoying Journalist behind the scenes at events?
Fam, YOU might be what we are looking for here at QuenchSA!
We do all kinds of really cool things, but also get down to some work as we intend to become South Africa’s leading – black owned – source of original entertainment multimedia content.
Here’s some a brief look, in quite serious wording, of some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Creating, publishing and sharing original content on the website and across all relevant social media platforms.
- Daily updating of the website’s social media accounts in alignment with our brand standards and key objectives, i.e. driving traffic to the website.
- Creating and maintaining positive brand awareness and ensuring that consistent core messaging is effectively maintained.
- Managing relationships with relevant media, PR, journalists and other partners.
- Adapting content for various digital and social channels.
- Managing a regular content publishing calendar and schedule.
- Assisting with content research and overseeing the implementation of innovative content ideas.
- Attending press conferences, industry events, launches etc. on behalf of the blog.
- Assisting with the development of effective social media strategies and campaigns.
Sounds like you? Let’s talk. Send through your CV + sample of written work/portfolio to QuenchSA@gmail.com