We reported last week that Minnie Dlamini has officially been swept off her feet, and off the market as she flaunted what appeared to be an engagement ring.
But while the 26 year old beauty threw more hints later, it hasn’t been until now she has fully confirmed her engagement.
Minnie has opened up about her much talked about engagement in an interview with Sunday Times, in which her fiancé has been confirmed to be TV producer Quinton Jones.
Turns out the lovebirds have been together for two years, but have kept their relationship away from the public.
The TV presenter, who says that she not could be happier, gushed about her blissful romance with Quinton, calling it a ‘fairytale’.
“He has been my best friend for many years…”, she said.
She also revealed that many great couples, they started out as buddies before even considering taking things further.